Small business owners are hands-on in almost every aspect of their business, which is why I love working with them. If you’re serious about developing a strategy to generate more web and foot traffic, leads and better customer relationships, let’s chat.
My small business service comes in two levels – hands on or hands off. You can depend on me to guide your marketing efforts or I’ll sit on the sidelines and coach you every step of the way. Here are just a few of the ways I help small businesses:
- Content management – Your website needs a life; I make sure it’s always active, social and up-to-date.
- Blogging – Blogs are great online conversation generators. I can help keep it going.
- Social media management – I can help you with updates, campaigns and the overall strategy of using Facebook, Twitter and other social networks to grow your business.
- Email marketing – Contrary to popular belief, people still read their email. And I know a thing or two about how to get them to open it. Yep, even email newsletters.
- Text message marketing – 91% of the population has a mobile phone. I can help you generate conversations that are anything but obnoxious on the device where customers spend most of their time.
- Good old snail mail – I’ve got a cool tool that helps you connect with customers through the mail. Yes, it’s slower, but it’s also oh so effective. Let us show you how.
- QR Code campaigns - They’re coming fast and furious. These cool little tracking devices give your customers a neat way to get info on you via their phone. I’ll show you how to make them effective.
- Online and offline advertising – Advertising is complicated. I don’t like a lot of it, but there’s some that’s quite effective. I can help you develop a media plan that pays its dues.
- Public relations – PR is a vehicle that builds credibility for your business. I can help you generate some buzz and street cred by working with the media to tell your story.